[Health] invoicing in GNU Health

From: MOUTI, A. (MR.)
Subject: [Health] invoicing in GNU Health
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:06:16 +0200

Greetings again.

I have successfully installed GNU health, however, a check through installed modules shows that no account or invoicing modules installed. I’m trying to figure out how invoicing is done in GNU health. Visiting previous threads, I discovered that a module called  health_invoicing has to be installed. I then Tried to install this module using pip but it seems pypi cannot locate this module.

I therefore call upon you good people to shed some  light on this import subject. Any documentation or steps on how to do invoicing will be appreciated

Thanks

Alec Mouti