Re: [Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms

From: Stefanos Koukliotis
Subject: Re: [Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:09:47 +0100

Right now Luis I'm facing some issues with the conversion of csv to po. Using the Translate Toolkit v1.9 and the command csv2po --charset=windows-1250 -t <templates> <csv-in> <po-in> I'm getting a warning:No template at None. May I have your assistance on this issue? For your knowledge for <templates> registry I used the original pot file which I compared and it is matching with the input csv file format.