[Health] questions on configuration, downloading demo database, preloade

From: mona gc
Subject: [Health] questions on configuration, downloading demo database, preloaded GnuHealth ubuntu iso
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:44:47 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Luis,

I am impatiently waiting your replay since last 3 days. If time permits kindly do replay.
I have successfully installed trytond server, when I try and create a profile from the Tryton client I am getting 'Database: Could not connect to the
server' error. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Also, i want to ask,

1. why i am getting this error.

2.do i need to boot trytond server befor starting client if so how?  (cd $HOME/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-<YOUR_VERSION_NUMBER>/bin ./trytond)? if i do so, i get following

address@hidden:~/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-2.8.2/bin$ ./trytond
[Wed Oct 02 08:21:11 2013] INFO:server:using /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-2.8.2/etc/trytond.conf as configuration file
[Wed Oct 02 08:21:11 2013] INFO:server:initialising distributed objects services
[Wed Oct 02 08:21:12 2013] INFO:server:starting JSON-RPC protocol on *:8000

and curson keeps on blinking i can not run other command to boot client now.

3. can i download demo database from demo server? Server: health.gnusolidario.org:8000
Database: health22

4.After successfull installation, is it possible to make any iso file of my ubuntu 12.04.3 with all preloaded
(insttalled) software including "GnuHealth"?
So as if i go in some remote place where there is no internet connection, yet i can be able to deploy GnuHealth through Ubuntu iso?

Thanks,
regards