Re: [Health] request for current online demo database dum file

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] request for current online demo database dum file
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:55:31 -0300

Hi Ronald !
On 10/15/2013 03:56 AM, ronald munjoma wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> On Oct 14, 2013 2:42 PM, "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Ronald, Marnix and team
>> On 10/14/2013 07:55 AM, ronald munjoma wrote:
>> > Hi Luis,
>> >
>> > I will be very grateful if you may email me the current online demo
>> > database dump file.
>> I will upload today the pg_dump for the latest health22 (2.2.1) DB,
>
> Thanks that will be greatly appreciated.
>
>> along with the "attach" directory that holds different attachments.
>
> I installed GNU Health using pip in a local directory and have been
> manually updating the install with trunk.
I recommend the "official" installation method described on the wikibook
(using the gnuhealth_install.sh script) [0]
This method also will help you in updating your production server, and
it has a customized environment for the gnuhealth server user.

> How do I go about creating the attach directory manually.
That should be no problem, regardless the installation method. You have
to edit the trytond.conf file and set the "data_path" variable to your
attachment directory.
What is has to remain the same are the contents within that directory.

Let us know if it worked for you.

Best,

[0]
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Installing_GNU_Health_on_GNU.2FLinux