Re: [Health] Yet another "wrong password" issue

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] Yet another "wrong password" issue
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:50:51 +0100

* Maria Cecilia Santos Popper: " [Health] Yet another "wrong password"
  issue" (Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:25:42 -0300):

> Hey folks....I'm really sorry to bug you with this silly problem, but  *I
> swear *Ï've tried all that's been posted and documented so far:
>
> So I'll try to describe sequentially how I'm doing things:
>
> 1) Lubuntu 14.04 V,.
> 2) Tryton 3.4 (installed through Mercurial). This is where I really don't
> know if I'm doing things right, since I have a trytond.conf sitting in /etc
> whit the old version format (where tryton server user and pass. where
> configured). I also have a trytond.conf file inside
> home/tryton/trytond/trytond.conf. So how can I make sure trytond is running
> with the 3.4 trytond.conf file?
> 3) I've configured  the [database] section with the format
> user:address@hidden:5432. I've also checked that the db user has the
> appropiate password.
> 4) I've created the super_pwd with the Unix crypt routine and saved such
> password in the [session] section of trytond.conf
>
> I'm I missing someting????
>
> Still get a wrong tryton server password whenever I try to create a new
> db....
>

> Thanks and excuse me, please....

Hi Maria,

when running the server, point it to the correct configuration file with the
parameter -c like: trytond -c /path/to/your/configuration

Probably the way you are setting up Tryton is not a recommendable one
(installing with pip system-wide). May I point you to one of the demo setups
(VM, Docker), from where you can learn on how to run Tryton? [0]

Cheers

[0] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Different_ways_to_test_GNU_Health

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6