Re: [Health] GNU Health

From: Robert Schilt
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:52:52 +1000

Hi Eka,

Thanks for your response.

Our intention with the initial proof of concept / demo is to attract sufficient attention from decision makers placing Open Source as a viable and cost effective alternative to proprietary solutions. Once we have their interest then greater things become possible.

At the top of the list is the question of how we uniquely ID patients in the system. Biometrics therefore is a key assessment criteria.

We fully understand that taking on something like GNU Health requires direct involvement and eventual contribution to the project. However, its key that certain base criteria be met beforehand (eg: biometrics).

Regards,

Robert Schilt