Re: [Health] right of access Question

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] right of access Question
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:55:16 +0200

On 2015-09-28 19:13, Vitaliy Matyushenko wrote:
> You mentioned about duplicate of records. Whether GNUHealth doesn't check a
> duplicated records, at least by name?

Why should it do that? Different people could have the same name, that's
why there is the PUID in GNU Health which must be unique.

> Another side of your comment - when I have 1000 records (at all or in a one
> region) - Should I read all to check for duplicating?

No but you have to search for existing record base on the PUID.

> What wrong in my question to set up an different access to different groups
> of patients?

Nothing but it implies some issues that needs to be solved before
knowing which solution to apply.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden