Re: [Health] [Health-dev] Sales for halth services

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-dev] Sales for halth services
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 15:45:11 -0500

​Hello Luis​

> I am working on a custom gnu health implementation, and checking on
> health and tryton, for make sales, I have notices that is needed the
> sales or something like that, since invoice module is for financial
> and administrative roles. Then I am considering on install sales
> module with a extra customization for health. What do you think about
> that?
The health_services makes use of Tryton account_invoice module, so you
can generate invoices / billing.

Of course, you could also install the Tryton sales module if you want
extra functionality.

​Yes, you are right, however, on some medical centers, the point of sales re the reponsible on generate the appointment and invoce, and then do the closing cash process, then, as the gnu health is designed with the invoicing, is not an intuitive or easy way for point of sales, I have though that sale module is ok for this proces, however they are related to stores and deliveries, no apply this process, I am looking in to it find a way on build a point of sale for gnu health

What do you think about that?

Best,

--
Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y protegido por Avast.