Re: [Health] Relate Item should be placed in the same category

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Relate Item should be placed in the same category
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 14:15:36 +0100

Hi Bounmy !

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:01:48 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
> This should be easy I guess.The relate function from patient screen
> has Lab test in one place, lab test result in another place far away
> from each other, the same is true with other.Can we group them
> together? Thanks.
The relate actions within a model are placed alphabetically,
and it's language dependent (so the order maybe different in Lao,
Spanish or English ).

It would be nice to have a sequence attribute as in menuitem, but
that would be something for Tryton.

In the meantime, we can use a nomenclature that would be helpful to
group them, using the :action form (eg : Lab: Reports // Lab: Request
order)..

Check the following link[1] with the example of grouping the Lab
actions (orders and reports) for the patient

1.- http://i.imgur.com/GkWdkwm.png

Bests,
Luis