[Health] Summary Report on vitals, urine and other metrics

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Summary Report on vitals, urine and other metrics
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:55:25 +0500

Dear All,

On every rounding of an in-patient, we create a record in Nursing -> Roundings. Each rounding record contains vitals and other clinical metrics. Now, the doctor want to see a graph or report showing all the vitals saved in all roundings of a particular patient in order to study the trend.

If such reports are available, we should also be able to print them to export to other format.

Do we have any reports in GNU health addressing such needs?

--

Regards,
Khurram.