Re: [Health] GNU Health wiki - Immunization

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health wiki - Immunization
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:16:36 +0000

Dear Armand

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:03:30 +0200
Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am working on the French Translation of the GNU Health wikibook. It
> gives me the opportunity to have a thorough understanding of the
> functionalities. I don’t understand the following extract in the
> immunizations’ section: Vaccine stock[edit
> <https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GNU_Health/Immunizations&action=edit&section=6>]
> Vaccines can be tracked and inventoried by means of stock management
> <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Stock_Management>. To
> quickly create a new stock move, right-click the vaccine > Actions >
> Create Vaccine Stock Move. To view previous stock moves, right click
> the vaccine > Relate > Stock Moves [readonly]. Note: Do not create
> new Stock Moves from the Relate view
>
> My questions is as follows:
> How do we right-click the vaccine? Where do we start from the main
> menu to get there?

First of all, thank you very much for the Wiki French translation !!

When you are in the tree/list mode for the patient vaccination model,
you can right click on the record, and it will display the related
actions.

For example, let me share the screenshot for the vaccinations

http://i.imgur.com/anTihFp.png

In most cases, it might be easier to just click on the action button,
but is another option :)

Let me know you could do it.

All the best
Luis