Re: [Health] Migrated DB lab results issues

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Migrated DB lab results issues
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:56:31 +0100

Dear Maah
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:11:20 +0000
Maah moussa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>
> I just noticed some of the old lab results on the trial migrated DB
> from GNU health 3.0 to GNU health 3.2 don't open not showing the
> results.

Thanks for your feedback !
Let me answer inline.

[...]

>      'HP': str(document.requestor.rec_name),
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rec_name'

Do you have the "Physician" field empty ?

Normally, the field is filled automatically when you do the request.

Please take a look at the screenshot shared here
https://i.imgur.com/PH7mSK9.png

> Also newly created lab result have to have lower and upper values,
> otherwise shows the following message
>
> traceback (most recent call last):
[...]
>      if (self.result < self.lower_limit or self.result >
> self.upper_limit): TypeError: unorderable types: float() < NoneType()

I could only reproduce this under the scenario with the following
premises :

* Previous 3.2 tests
* Without result (None) on analyte line result
* When changing from result field (triggering the on_change method)

So, if we have a value on the "result" field, the error should not
happen, even when coming from older GNU Health versions.

On 3.2, I could not reproduce the error. Let me know if you could
reproduce it on this version under any circumstance.

All the best
Luis