Re: [Health] suggestion for Lab test results

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] suggestion for Lab test results
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:25:21 +0000

Hi Armand !

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:35:27 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hola Luis and community,I am testing the online demo of the Lab
> module. I am happy that previous improvements requests were taken
> into account. Congratulations for the excellent job.

Thank you :)

> A few uggestions1/ When printing a lab report, values that are beyond the
> limits are in red. Is it possible to put them in red andĀ bold as
> well? A number of health facilities in Africa do not use colour
> printers due to costs issues.

You're right. Actually, we could use just bold, since sometimes the
colors when printed on greyscale are not very visible.

>2/ In a number of labs, lab technicians
> do not see the patients details. Only the biologist have access to
> them. They only have access to the lab request order nr. Is it
> possible to include such a group in the GNU Health master
> data? This will contribute saving time during the configuration
> process.

I guess we can create a role for lab technician that does not see the
patient details, just the ID. If they use QRCODES or CODE39 scanners,
then they can just use that medium.

>3/ Question: How do you configure comments that are
> recurrent, so that we do not need to type them every time?

Do you mean the comments field for each analyte on the lab test result ?

Could you provide some examples ?

> Kind fegards, Armand

Thanks for the feedback !

Bests