Re: [Health] Imaging

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Imaging
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 16:46:05 +0000

Hi Ulf !

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 11:04:26 +0100
Ulf Eriksson <address@hidden> wrote:

> HI!
>
> Can someone explain how to use the Imaging module and how to get it
> into health service!
>
> Or is the solution to add in health service directly or is it
> supposed to work in the same way as Laboratory module!
> We are running the client 4.27 and the server
> gnuhealth 3.2.6

Currently you add directly the Dx imaging test to the service
document. For upcoming 3.4, with the health_services_imaging, you will
be able to automatically add the services from Dx Imaging, in a similar
way you do it today in lab orders or prescriptions.

PS: Please don't include images in the mail. Is best to use links. More
info on the  FAQ (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FAQ)

Bests
Luis