Re: [Health] installing Error on Raspbian 9 Strech

From: Parviz HomayunNezhad
Subject: Re: [Health] installing Error on Raspbian 9 Strech
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:12:24 +0330

Hi All Communiti,
Dear Luis Thanks for kindly answer,
last night after few time tray, and last Done!
gnuhealth server on raspbian 9 strech, worke Good but very slow, (4.5 Hours Setup douration),
Today I'm installing the gnuhealth Server in Ubuntu 16.04 on Desktop System and very Faster And Done!
trytone Server & postgresql up and config and run. but gnuhealth-client or tryton-client not Run,
Error :
address@hidden:~/tryton-4.2.9/bin $ python2 ./tryton
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tryton", line 46, in <module>
    from tryton import client
  File "/home/gnuhealth/tryton-4.2.9/tryton/client.py", line 108, in <module>
    import pygtk
ImportError: No module named pygtk

Or
gnuhealth-client
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gnuhealth/.local/bin/gnuhealth-client", line 46, in <module>
    from tryton import client
  File "/home/gnuhealth/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tryton/client.py", line 108, in <module>
    import pygtk
ImportError: No module named 'pygtk'
and way can not I connect to the gnuhealth server through te Web (localhost:8000)
error : The method is not allowed for the requested URL.

How can I to fix this?

Best regards
Parviz Homayun

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Parviz

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 18:43:18 +0330
Parviz HomayunNezhad <address@hidden> wrote:
> Collecting caldav
>   Downloading
> https://www.piwheels.hostedpi.com/simple/caldav/caldav-0.5.
> 0-py3-none-any.whl Collecting lxml (from caldav)
>     raise RemoteDisconnected("Remote end closed connection without"
> http.client.RemoteDisconnected: Remote end closed connection without
> response

Looks like you might have been disconnected while downloading the
packages.

Best,
Luis