[Health] Pharmacy module

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: [Health] Pharmacy module
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:54:30 -0500

Dear comunity

I am looking information related to pharmacy module, since it is requiered on a private clinic wher I have implemented Gnu Health.

I have noticed that there is no yet an implementation of it, what do you need for it?

Best Regards

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org