[Health] FOSSCOMM 2018: Greek FOSS conference. Applied for presentation

From: Efstathios Iosifidis
Subject: [Health] FOSSCOMM 2018: Greek FOSS conference. Applied for presentation
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 13:56:36 +0300

Hello community,

Every year we have a Greek FOSS communities conference. Check out this:

https://fosscomm2018.gr/index.php/front-page-en/

I applied for a presentation. It'll be a mix of Axel's and Luis'
presentation at openSUSE conference. I downloaded both presentations
(PDF but if you can point me or send me odt, it sould be nice) and
I'll watch again the presentations (I saw them live).

I'll have an openSUSE booth there and I'll try to have a raspberry pi
with it installed. So wish me luck.

Although I'm good at this, what else do you think I can do? Maybe a
brochure? Information how to join the project? Ideas?

Have fun!!!
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.