[Health] GNUHealth translation pt_BR

From: Fabio Crispim
Subject: [Health] GNUHealth translation pt_BR
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 00:23:49 -0400

I'm starting a project with GNU Health 3.4.3. I installed perfectly, but at the time of updating
the translation to Portuguese / Brazil I had a mistake. Using the terminal as root, the operating
system is opensuse Tumbleweed, when executing the command:

$gnuhealth-control getlang pt_BR

I had the following negative result in the translation:

2019-02-28 03:24:54 [INFO] Installing / Updating language files for en_US ... gzip: stdin has more than one entry - rest ignored tar: This does not look like a tar archive tar: Skipping to next header tar: Child returned status 2 tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now Can you help me?
I already noticed that the error is in the decompression, but I did not find the solution on the internet

--
Atenciosamente,

Fabio Crispim