[Health] Thalamus

From: Bahaa Alamood
Subject: [Health] Thalamus
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 12:19:28 -0400

Dear All,

I am a new user and I am working on gnu health for a deployment in Iraq. I have installed all the packages and they seem to run fine except that I am faced with some problems using Thalamus. they problem I am have is that it is asking for a user name and password in the federation node configuration, were are these user names and passwords are set? how can I add and manage them?

--
Bahaaldin Al-amood
Managing Director

Arc Digital Solutions and Consultancy
www.arcdsc.com

This message contains information that may be confidential
and privileged to Arc digital Solutions and Consultancy, its partners, or customers.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee),
you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message
or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please so advise the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.