Re: [Health] GNU Health on Raspberriy Pi 3 +b

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health on Raspberriy Pi 3 +b
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 11:55:51 +0200

Hello Juan,

and welcome to the GNU Health Community.
So, I understand you have installed GNU Health on different machines and now need to connect to a server?

from your locally installed file /usr/share/doc/packages/gnuhealth/GNUHealth.README.SUSE:

You may want to install a Client locally:
8) Install the GNU Health client:
> zypper in gnuhealth-client
9) Open the GNU Health client:
> gnuhealth-client
go to 'manage profiles' -> add -> name it 'localhost' -> Host: localhost
-> you should now see a selection of available databases

Can you share the details 'what has not worked' on the Raspi installations?

Hope that helps
Axel

Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019 um 01:07 Uhr
Von: "Juan Flores" <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden
Betreff: [Health] GNU Health on Raspberriy Pi 3 +b
Hello my name is Juan Flores. I am  from Honduras.

I tried to install GNU Health with the image of your website (http://health.gnu.org/embedded) but it has not worked. instructions = https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Embedded

Install several versions of opensuse (lead 15.1 and Tumbleweed ) and install GNU health.
It is installed well from this S.O but I do not know how the client is configured.

Can you help me with this?

thank you!!