Re: [Health] Issue upgrading a database from gnuhealth 3.2 to gnuhealth

From: Leandro Poli
Subject: Re: [Health] Issue upgrading a database from gnuhealth 3.2 to gnuhealth 3.4
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 10:56:12 -0300

You can still use the Tryton client replacing the pixmaps to have GNU Health client experience in Windows, of course without some functionalities that Health client has.

Do you want to migrate your Windows clients? Start installing LibreOffice, Thunderbird, Firefox, Evince (there are a compilated version on internet), and many others; on them. Then, when they have become accustomed to use that software, eventually; you install some kind of free operative system on there.

Regards