Re: [Health] Regarding the Clinical Notes System

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Regarding the Clinical Notes System
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 18:24:37 +0100

Hi Prakhar
On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:29:05 +0530
Prakhar Bansal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all !!
>
> At present we have a installation of VistA with us which we want to
> move out. We are looking to develop some similar feature in GNUHealth
> where in we can ask the Nursing staff to develop the templates and
> generate the forms based on the same.
>
> I need to know the feasibility and process to develop the same.
It is fairly common to customize the nursing package of GNU Health,
inheriting the base models.

The level of involvement depends on many factors, such as whether you
want to emulate the processes on VistA to GNU Health, or just to include
the templates and data model to the current health_nursing package.

Bests,
--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario