[Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Humberto Freitas
Subject: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:33:19 +0100

Hello guys,

I have an instance of GNU Health installed on a server: Debian 10. The installation was all good. However, when I try to print any report which I have the extension configured to export to pdf, it gives me the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 70, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **request.view_args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 41, in rpc
    request, database_name, *request.rpc_params)
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 41, in auth_required
    return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/wrappers.py", line 110, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 165, in _dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 173, in execute
    oext, content = cls._execute(records, data, action_report)
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 181, in _execute
    return cls.convert(action, cls.render(action, report_context))
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 301, in convert
    raise Exception(stderrdata)
Exception: None

Furthermore, if the extension field of the report is blank, GH works as expected, printing the report as a ODT file. However, I’d like to print directly to a pdf format to avoid editing the information of the report.

The Debian server is currently working with no graphical interface. So am I missing some package on the Debian server to print pdf files from the clients due to the server having no graphical interface? If yes, what package should I installed?

Can you guys help me with this, please.

As always, thank you guys for all your work.

Sincerely,

Humberto Freitas

Cell phone: +244 944 775 334
email: address@hidden