[Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Humberto Freitas
Subject: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:28:51 +0100

Hello guys,

Thank you all for all your answers ;)

May you proceed as follows:
From the GNU Health/Tryton client, go to
Main menu - Administration - User Interface -  Actions - Reports
Select your report and open it in form viewChange the value of the field: Extension to - Portable Document Format
Dear Armand,

The problem appears exactly when I change the extension field value to Portable Document Form. If I let this field blank or change it to a different extension, like .odt, GH works as expected; printing the report normally.

That looks pretty much the same as the error I get when printing an
appointment receipt/QRcode.
Appointments -> right click on one line -> Report-> Appointment receipt:
Dear Axell,

Yeah, it does look like the same error. Are you running the server, trytond 4.6, on a server with no graphical interface?

You're talking about the stable 3.4 , right ?

I just tried locally and at community server (federation.gnuhealth.org
- health34) and could not reproduce the error.

Can you try at the demo server and see if you can reproduce it ?

Take a look at this screenshot, for the example on the appointment
report config
Dear Luis,

Yes, at leat in my case, the version of GH is the stable 3.4.

I’ve tried reproducing at the community server and couldn’t reproduce the error. Is the community server running without a graphical interface environment?

I have another server running GH stable, with no error of this kind. However, on this server I have a graphical interface installed, MATE, in which I have pdf libraries to work with pdf files.

Does this error have anything to do with pdf support?

Sincerely,

Humberto Freitas

Cell phone: +244 944 775 334
email: address@hidden