Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:35:41 +0200

Am Montag, 30. September 2019, 14:48:49 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:
> Dear Humberto / Axel / Armand
>
> On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:28:51 +0100
>
> Humberto Freitas <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hello guys,
> >
> > Thank you all for all your answers
> >
> > I have another server running GH stable, with no error of this kind.
> > However, on this server I have a graphical interface installed, MATE,
> > in which I have pdf libraries to work with pdf files.
> >
> > Does this error have anything to do with pdf support?
>
> Can you check that you have an updated version of unoconv on python3 ?

Hi Luis,
I could verify this on a fully updated Leap 15.1, which comes with unoconv
0.7:
inux-bk4c:/home/test # unoconv --version
unoconv 0.7
Written by Dag Wieers <address@hidden>
Homepage at http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

platform posix/linux
python 3.6.5 (default, Mar 31 2018, 19:45:04) [GCC]
LibreOffice 6.2.7.1

So I got me the 0.8.2 version, installed it, restarted the server and still
face ths issue

Cheers
Axel