Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 22:29:03 +0100

Dear Armand
On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:17:20 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA via Health <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Hi Luis, Axel and all
>
>    On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 2:29:22 AM GMT+1, Luis Falcon
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hmm...we will find the problem :)
> Great! Thank you!
> > Please check that the version unoconv is the current one for the
> gnuhealth user (or user that runs gnuhealth server).
>
> I managed to reproduce the error using the official gnuhealth version
> of OpenSuse Leap 15.1gnuhealth is run under root
>
> > As the GNU Health user, run
> > $ which unoconvThere is no gnuhealth userI upgraded unoconv to
> > version 0.82 and the issue still persists
> I don't have this issue using the vanilla installation on OpenSuse
> Leap 15.1

Thank you for this feedback, Armand ! I supposed they use the same
Trytond kernel version in both, right ?

We should then check which python libraries and versions are they using
in their packages (both for openSUSE and Debian) . It looks like the
issue might go around that.

Humberto, are you using the vanilla / standard version of GH in Debian
10 ?

Best
Luis

--