[Health] How to upgrade from 3.4 to latest GNU Health Embedded

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health] How to upgrade from 3.4 to latest GNU Health Embedded
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 18:45:03 +0200

Hi Axel,

I will be very grateful if you point me where to find clear instructions on how to upgrade GNU Health 3.4 to the latest version. I have just downloaded and installed GNU Health Embedded on a Raspberry Pi.

I have navigated to /usr/shares/packages/gnuhealth

in the upgrades folder there is only up to 3.4

trying to run gnuhealth-control upgrade is throwing an unrecognized command error

Alternatively is there an updated Raspberry image?

Thanks

--
Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma