[Health] Fw: Tryton-server

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health] Fw: Tryton-server
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 15:53:32 +0000

Hi ALL,
Please, kindly help me to resolve tryton client application not connecting to server.

I am new to OpenSUSE and GNU Health.

I followed tutorials/documentation to install GNUHealth on OpenSUSE using virtual box machine.

Everything goes fine until I came to lunch tryton_client, then it refused to connect to the server.
Below are my previous threads on the issue.
Regards.

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
M: +49.173.7003.154

Personal Freedom starts with free/libre Software....
...running openSUSE Leap 15.1