Re: [Health] Fw: Tryton-server

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health] Fw: Tryton-server
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:26:35 +0000

Hi Axel,
Sorry for my late reply. Its due to hardware problem in addition to electricity, having my laptop battery doesn't retain charge.

I have successfully installed GNU Health  (client & server) on one VBox/machine, and I have activated the modules to which I added the name of institutes for a testing purpose (Fig_1).

All institutions added (Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital; NHIS; Retainership; GOPD; & Specialty clinic) are shown under sub-module "Addresses" in (Fig_2).

In addition, I have added "Retainership" as a party/clinic under Institutions Module (Fig_3).

My challenges:
While trying to configure Laboratory Module, the system alerted "No Health Professional Associated to this User" (Fig_4).

I also try to add Health Professional, and still the system alerted "You Need to Create Health Institution" (Fig_5).

Please, what have I done wrong in adding the Health Institutions?
Regards!
Yusuf