Re: [Health] webinar GNUHealth for beginners on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] webinar GNUHealth for beginners on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST Vienna time (UTC+2:00) - BigBlueButton on https://fairteaching.net/b/edg-pg7-7et
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:35:19 +0100

Dear Edgar
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:26:59 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear GNU Health list members,
>
> I am happy to announce the third free webinar
>
> from the series "GNU Health for beginners"
>
> on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST,  lasting for apprx 60 minutes.
>
> If you are interested then please send me an email to
> edgar@hagenbichler.at and you will receive a confirmation email.
>
> This time we will use BigBlueButton as videoconferencing and
> videoteaching tool, running on a server from
> https://www.fairkom.eu/en.
>
> Content will be the same as on July 13th and July 20th: self
> introduction of the participants; answer your questions; use case:
> document your own health record: create party, user, patient, assign
> permission rights, document ICD-10 diagnosis and medication, document
> your vaccinations, document hospital stays; scan medical reports and
> attach them to your personal record; feedback of participants. Find
> the slides from July 13th  at
> http://hagenbichler.at/GNUHealth_Webinar_13_7_2020.pdf.
>
> It will still not be allowed to record the webinar and especially not
> to publish it, but I  will work on it that I will create a
> videotutorial on the same content and I will publish it under a free
> license CC-BY-SA.
>
> If you are not already a GNU Health member, please consider becoming
> one: https://my.gnusolidario.org/
>
> For 120 US $ per year you will receive as an entry gift a free
> Raspberry 4 with GNU Health preinstalled under OpenSUSE and if you
> join in July you will get within the first year a personal free
> one-hour online videochat support by me.
>
> If this could be of interest for someone else whom you know please
> feel free to forward this invitation.

Thank you SO MUCH for these webinar series! It's important to
appreciate the time and effort that Dr. Hagenbichler puts on this,
ad-honorem.

In addition, thank you for using a Libre platform as Big Blue Button!

Wish all the participant a great GH learning experience.

Thank you again

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc
President, GNU Solidario