Re: [Health] GNU Health 3.6.4 install errors

From: Doug Lytle
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 3.6.4 install errors
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 12:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

>>> Please install the module health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who manually and
>>> update your database with trytond-admin.

I'm back on Debian 10.1, and got to the below instructions and had it fail

__
Create the database

createdb health

Change to your newly installed system (use the alias cdexe):

cdexe

and initialize the instance:

python3 ./trytond-admin --all --database=health
__

The initialize the instance is where it is failing.

I've also located that module in

/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who/

Doug