help-debbugs

Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:47:35 -0400

The sysadmins set up the OO-Browser project as a non-gnu project, causing it to use a different domain name.  We want it to be the same as Hyperbole, so we have to go through some process to shift it to be a GNU project and then it will have address@hidden and address@hidden, just like Hyperbole does.  Figure this will happen sometime in the next month.

So right now there are no mailing lists for it and I don't want to create them because they would have to change after the shift to be a GNU project, unless one of you has the power to create those mailing lists now.

Bob