help-debbugs

Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:46:42 -0400

Hello Robert and all,

> On Jun 14, 2016, at 19:27, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Right, that is why I didn't include the OO-Browser when I sent the links to
> the requested information.
> Now I have to dig out how to request movement of the OO-Browser to a GNU
> project to get that going.

When you registered "OO-Browser", it was submitted directly to Savannah - and
on savannah we can only create "non-gnu" projects (
http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13975#comment1 ) .

If you wish the have it accepted as official GNU package, follow the
instructions here:
 https://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.en.html

Once approved, we can change the project type from "non-gnu" to "gnu".

regards,
 - assaf