help-debbugs

Re: Mail processing problem on debbugs?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Mail processing problem on debbugs?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:31:01 -0400

Bob Proulx wrote:

> I do not see nnn-reopen among that list.
>
>> I might set mailman to reject such messages.
>
> I think that would be a good thing.  Since it is a non-existent address.

I added it to:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/debbugs-submit/privacy/spam

I hope this doesn't happen with ###-anything. :(

>> I see mailman-owner is aliased to me and listhelper.
>
> listhelper is the anti-spam robot so no human reads that mail and
> sends cancels to Mailman.

Maybe you could review listhelper usage in /etc/aliases ?

Perhaps also you could advise what to do about
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/debbugs-submit/bounce

Should it just be disabled?