help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Re: abandoned?

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Re: abandoned?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:16:23 +0100

T wrote:
Oh, then it is only the gmane.comp.gnu.gengetopt.general that I'm reading
having them:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gengetopt.general/

recent messages like,
*       Make high income as Judicial Judgment Professional
*       Allow us to help you succeed financially
*       Judgment Processing Professional

(also the archives do not contain spam).

yep, so no worry.

OK, I'm happy to hear that :-)

in the meantime I've also worked on gengen which now became GNU software, http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen :-)

it's not that off topic since gengen is used by gengetopt, and the other way round

cheers
        Lorenzo

| Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134      |
| PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze      |
| Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)   |
| http://www.lorenzobettini.it                        |
| http://tronprog.blogspot.com  BLOG                  |
| http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band  |
| http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite            |