help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] gengetopt open issues

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt open issues
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:27:09 +0200

Hi everyone

I finally found the time to work again at gengetopt and fixed some issues that will be part of the upcoming release.

I think that there are still some open issues from some of you which might have gotten lost in my mailbox.

Thus, I think we should use the tool at savannah to keep track of issues; thus, if any of you think that there's still some open issue to be fixed, or feature request, please please file a ticket here https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gengetopt/

using the appropriate section "Support", "Bugs", "Tasks", etc.

You'll have to register in savannah.

Sorry for using this workflow, but it helps me to keep track of things.

Please, also remember to subscribe to notifications to your ticket (since I'll post updates there).

thanks in advance
cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net