help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] problem with the applet SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] problem with the applet SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:19:21 +0100 (CET)

>>>>> "mk" == martin krung <address@hidden> writes:

mk> dear wolfgang
mk> SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--SUCCES--

Cool stuff.

mk> i have changed the url2fts file several times
mk> and finaly it worked...

mk> the transition for one file

mk> http://172.31.7.12/martin/fotos/Jan07_93.JPG
mk> http://172.31.7.12/martin/fotos_tumbnails/Jan07_93_tumbnail_JPG.jpg
mk> /home/martin/daten/htdocs/fotos/gift-indexing-data/fotos/Jan07_93.JPG.fts

mk> it is a great software,

Thanks (blush), you heard that folx?

mk> if i will make it public on a server i will inform
mk> you.

Please do so. It's great to have people use it.

mk> if you want i can write you a review about the installation so that you can
mk> improv it, ask. there are several points.

This would be very welcome. Post it to this list, or make a patch. You
know the diff and the patch program, maybe I can make you a
crashcourse.

BTW since this week we have an anonymous CVS going on savannah.gnu.org
As you belong quite clearly to the power-user-with-stamina class,
maybe getting the freshest of the freshest from CVS might be
attractive to you.

Cheers,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang M&uuml;ller,
assistant-doctorant ==  PhD student (2001), teaching assistant