help-gift

[help-GIFT] Special Offer - Submission to over 700,000 Search Engines

From: uspnow
Subject: [help-GIFT] Special Offer - Submission to over 700,000 Search Engines
Date: 16 Feb 2002 21:28:21 -0800

Use Ultimate Site Submission

Some of the Major Search Engines

877 674 7767 E Mail Us

 SPECIAL OFFER

Ultimate Site Submission is pleased to offer a special for all those who sign up for our service before 10 March 2002.

Most Search Engines and Directories require consistent re-submission before placing your web site in their index.  And your site DOES need to be in the search engines in order for it to be found by potential clients and customers.

Now, with Ultimate Site Submission, you can get this consistent submission for a fraction of the normal cost.

For this limited time we are offering 6 months of submission for only $75.00.  This is only $12.50 per month.  Most submission companies charge anywhere from $19.95 (our normal price) to $49.95 for this service.

Sign Up Now

Your E mail address Removal/Deletion Instructions:
We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from your database and any future mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line to address@hidden