help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Apologies for missing answers

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Apologies for missing answers
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:18:51 +0200

The mail below I sent to myself some days ago ;-(
--

I just did a

gift-add-collection.pl  ~/public_html/images/washington
--url-prefix=http://btn1x5.inf.uni-bayreuth.de/~muellerw/images/washington/ >
of.txt 2>&1

Before that I deleted gift-config.mrml and I removed
gift-indexing-data/washington, so it should correspond to what you get so see
at your place starting from scratch.

of.txt is not attached for reasons of length. I will send it to you
personally.

The stuff works at this place. The version is the same as yours.

The suggestions I can make at the current state are:
1) In what I have seen so far, I doubt what you sent included STDERR. This
would be nice if you could send us that.
2) Could you try again exactly the line I gave you? Just try that (i.e. as
many default values as possible), and then grow bolder adding in more and
more options?

Cheers,
Wolfgang