help-gift

[help-GIFT] MRML document management

From: Wolfgang Schenk
Subject: [help-GIFT] MRML document management
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:29:40 +0100

Hi!

I am interested in content based image retrieval and I plan to code a
CBIR prototype in java. (I am writing my diploma thesis.) I have read
the proposal for MRML 2.0. Are there any ideas how to implement,
document-management features. (especially adding and removing documents)

Is the sample-snippet cited below an appropriate possibility to extend
MRML 2.0?

If not, could you provide a MRML example, showing how MRML 2.0 could be
extended to implement an "add-document"-feature?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Wolfgang

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gift/2002-02/msg00024.html