help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] [MRML]:extension for query by sketch

From: Saiful Bahari
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] [MRML]:extension for query by sketch
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:55:31 +0800

Hello again,

thanks for the info. i'm looking at the doc by Wolfgang right now.

second thing when you said to treat the sketch as an image, i did thought about the same thing earlier, that is by using QBE style query formulation by replacing the positive relevant image with the sketched input.

ok, have to continue reading, maybe i'll post something if i find something useful.