help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Specifying feature groups in gift-config.mrml (was Re: L

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Specifying feature groups in gift-config.mrml (was Re: Looking for an MRML DTD)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:23:57 +0200

> While we're on this topic, I have a student who is looking for the same
> thing :)

In fact, all of what you suggest, you can do with current MRML. There is the
query-paradigm tag for collection and algorithm that fits which algorithm
suits what collection.

The same, the property sheets show the client (among other things) quite
precisely what configuration values are of use for a given algorithm.

This being said, adding the information you suggest makes the information
already present more human-readable.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Wolfgang