help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Help with GIFT

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Help with GIFT
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:15:07 +0200 (CEST)

> Hi,
> My name is Francesco from Italy.

Hi Francesco,

could you please get more detailed? When reading this mailing list, you
will realize that I am usually able to help people if they supply me with
information. If you filter the information by telling me what happened,
this does NOT work, because if you would see all the things necessary to
solve your problem, you would not need to ask questions in the first
place.

So, please, could you send us some screen output of GIFT, as well as your
gift-config.mrml and your gift-log.mrml?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

P.S. are you related to Fabio?