help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] How to perform one-shot query?

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] How to perform one-shot query?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:28:21 +0200

Hi,

if you type gift-mrml-client.pl --help
a list with the options of the command is shown and it works out of the box.
The collection ID should correspond to what is in the gift-config.mrml in case you have several collections. The image URLs also need to correspond to those that are in the url2fts.xml file.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Henning

Jun Jie Foo wrote:
Hi Wolfgang & team,

   I was wondering how I'd be able to perform a one-shot
query using gift-mrml-client.pl? I'm able to query my
image collection thru an intranet using the php interface
provided by Viper. I'd like to know how I could perform a quick-and-dirty command line image query, without having
to use a GUI interface. Please shed some light. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jun Jie (Derek)

 Henning Müller (PhD)
 University & Hospitals of Geneva