help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Wei Lu
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:29:25 +0000 (GMT)

btw, for every image file processed, there are information as follows:

Converting /homes/sa713/pic/IMG_2162.jpg to /tmp/gift_tmp15894.ppm
convert: no decode delegate for this image format
`/homes/sa713/pic/IMG_2162.jpg'.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/gift_tmp15894.ppm'.

I don't know why.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Reed.