help-gift

[help-GIFT] Enquiry of Gift Wrapping Company

From: Yenny H
Subject: [help-GIFT] Enquiry of Gift Wrapping Company
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:08:37 +0700

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are a nonwoven converter which is situated in
Indonesia.
We produce Spunbond Nonwoven Flower Wrapping and Gift Wrapping with various kinds of designs.

Our product has been vastly marketed to some countries such as
Japan, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.

In this opportunity we would like to introduce our products to Gift Wrapping Company and see the possibilities of developing business together.
You can refer to our website for some of our product pictures: http://www.sekawan.co.id

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you in advanced.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Yenny Hadi