help-global

Re: Global application error

From: Jeffrey A. Brown
Subject: Re: Global application error
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:49:43 -0500

Shigio

Does GSYMS provide something extra for htags to use?

If this message has HTML tags embedded inside there must be an option to turn it off that I don't know of . . . sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your help!
JAB

At 3/21/01 09:54 AM, you wrote:
Hi,
> creation of 'GRTAGS' worked as well. However, the creation of 'GSYMS'
> failed with the errors specified above.<br>
> individual source sub-directories without any problem. The errors occur
> only when I try to do the whole source tree.<br>
> Any suggestions?<br>

As a workaround, you can use -o option for gtags.
With this option, gtags doesn't make GSYMS.

        % gtags -o
        % htags

By the way, it is difficult for me to read HTML mail. :-)
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)

Jeffrey A. Brown
address@hidden
Logicon/INRI