help-global

RE: FW: problem with htags

From: Brutovski, Robert
Subject: RE: FW: problem with htags
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:46:27 -0400

Yes, I did install GLOBAL as you have specified below. I did figure out how
to install it to another directory, so now it is in my home directory
(/home/rbrutovs) instead of being in /usr/local.

Here is the output that you requested:

which perl
/apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl

perl --version

This is perl, version 5.005_02 built for sun4-solaris

Copyright 1987-1998, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

which htags
/home/rbrutovs/bin/htags

head /home/rbrutovs/bin/htags
#! /apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl
#
# Copyright (c) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
#             Shigio Yamaguchi. All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1999, 2000
#             Tama Communications Corporation. All rights reserved.
#
# This file is part of GNU GLOBAL.
#
# GNU GLOBAL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify

more /home/rbrutovs/bin/htags
#! /apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl
#
# Copyright (c) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
#             Shigio Yamaguchi. All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1999, 2000
#             Tama Communications Corporation. All rights reserved.
#
# This file is part of GNU GLOBAL.
#
# GNU GLOBAL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
# any later version.
#
# GNU GLOBAL is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
#
$com = $0;
$com =~ s/.*\///;
$usage = "Usage: $com [-a][-c][-f][-F][-l][-n][-v][-w][-d tagdir][-S
cgidir][-t
title][dir]";
$help = <<END_OF_HELP;
$usage