help-global

Re: GNU Global + Pygments question

From: Pavel Nedev
Subject: Re: GNU Global + Pygments question
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:35:09 +0200 (EET)

Hello again,

I found what the problem was.

In /usr/local/share/gtags/script/pygments_parser.py the variable
EXUBERANT_CTAGS was refering to /usr/local/lib/gtags/exuberant-ctags.la
I changed that to refer to the ctags binary itself and recreated the database
with the command from 1) in the mail below.
Now global finds definitions and references as expected.

Thanks again.

BR,
Pavel