help-global

Re: So for C++ support should one use "universal-ctags"? What are the cu

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: So for C++ support should one use "universal-ctags"? What are the current limitations?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 07:35:49 +0900

Hello,
Unfortunately, there is currently no maintainer for this.
I'm rather thinking of using Universal ctags in the future.

The reason for thinking so is
o Universal ctags can be used as a plug-in parser of gtags(1).
o Universal ctags is well maintained.
o Little known, but Universal ctags can treat references.
  However, there is no parser which uses that function yet.

Either way, what's missing is the parser writer.

Regards,
Shigio

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <shigio@gnu.org>